Wednesday, September 06, 2006

OPoCCtGP's PuBaSWoP - Day 14 to Day 16. :) Sept 4 to Sept 6.

Workouts
A.M. - Have been running each morning for about 28 mins or so at 5.5 mph. Yay!!! Take a two-minute rest in between sometime, so total time is 30 mins.

Eating
Not too hot. Too many temptations and cannoli cream detours. I found one thing that might work though. :) To make myself stop eating something, I'm going to imagine it going and settling straight into my cellulite. Yeah! That stopped me from eating my fourth cookie this morn. Lets see if I can stick to this PoA.

Money Contribution
For week 3 of the PuBaSWoP - none as yet! Yay!! :) Past week, I'm going to give in $10 for not working and eating like an idiot. So totally, my contribution has been $14. :(

1 comment:

DilettanteMoi said...

Gory images might actually help!

Good going with the running. Keep it up. You inspired me.