Thursday, September 07, 2006

LoR's update!

Week 2 has been bad. I mean BAD!! But I anticipated this. [Isnt that supposed to make it better?!]

Worked out for 2 days and ate healthy for 3 days. The rest of the week was a jolly ride downhill. So here goes the contribution:

$3 for not working out the rest of the three days.
$2 for eating rice twice during the same day for two days [Friday and Sunday]
$1 for eating french fries [Saturday]

Week 3 has been not very good so far.
No workout so far and it is already Thursday, so $1 even if I workout for the rest of the week.
$1 for eating rice twice on the same day [yesterday].

Total contribution: $8 [and counting...]

3 comments:

One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...

Dudette... this week has been no fun for me either! I'm up in weight. I have to readjust my goal!!! There's NO way I'm going to get to my target weight by Sept 30th. OK, no *healthy* way. :^)

Lets regroup and refocus!!! I'll give you a call over the weekend!

DilettanteMoi said...

Regroup and refocus?!! :))

Lets do that. :)