Tuesday, August 21, 2007

LG's goals for week ending Aug 26th

I weighed myself last night. Now I know where exactly I want to be and how far I am from it. The first week was more or less successful. I'm planning on a more aggressive workout this week. And for food goals, I need to identify where I'm slipping.

Monthly goal date:
Aug 31st
Number of days from goal date
: 11 days
Number of pounds to lose: 5

Food Goals:
- Consume 1200 calories per day.
For those of you interested in Indian food calorie counter, here's a link:
http://www.daawat.com/resources/feature/caloriescounter.htm
- No fried food like murukkus etc.
- 1 cup rice for dinner. (Use a smaller cup this week.)
- Cut portion size to half when eating out.

Workout Goals:( no excuses)

- Walk&Run for 1 hour 3 times a week
- Swim 1 day for 1 hour

Other:
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water
- Take stairs when possible

No comments: