Monday, June 12, 2006

LoR's update for the weekend and week - June 5-11th

I have been quite bad at logging over the last week.. but I have to blame it on my dad who totally usurped by laptop!! [Remind me not to use this excuse.. err reason again! :) ]

Workout -
Run on treadmill: 2 + 1 + 3 = 6 miles
Weights: 10 pbs, 3 sets, 15 reps each - 2 times in the week
Crunches: 70 + 50 + 50 + 50
Rock Climbing: just two measly climbs, but I was sweating and felt sore the next day.

Food -
Breakfast: 2 idlis + chutney [almost every day] + orange juice.
Lunch: Salad - 3 times; Thai veggies + rice + soup + iced tea - 1; Chicken stuffed croissant + Samosa chat - 1 time; Temple food [pongal + curd rice] - 1 time; Biriyani + chicken curry - 1 time.
Dinner: Roti + curry - 4 times; 4 Idlis - 1 time; Kung Pao noodles with chicken - 1 time; Tomato Soup + Upma - 1

Let the week begin!! :)

No comments: