Thursday, August 24, 2006

OPoCCtGP's PuBaSWoP Plan

LoR!

Your post is inspiring me to come up with my plan too.

I am at the highest weight I have been in TWO years.

At this point, my aim is to reach my goal weight (with my jeans) by Sept. 30th, 2006. (After that, the cellulite busting plan!)

My 5-day, 30 minute minimum in a week plan stays.

The first two weeks, I am going to do only aerobic activities. After that I will incorporate weights into my program as well. But first, only aerobic activities.

I am not going to be able to limit my desert intake to twice a week or so. I know myself. I would binge then. So I'm going to eat them when I want, as long as it is a decept proportion. :^). Really.

1 comment:

DilettanteMoi said...

then how will the fund get its money?! you have to make resolutions so that you can occasionaly break them. Get on the '2-times-a-week-dessert' plan too! I order you.

:)