Monday, June 16, 2008

ATC is still continuing the tradition, June 16 – 22

JUNE 16:
Workout:
Break after the 7 miles, needed body to heal from the sudden shock
Food:
7:48 am: A glass of Cafe Mocha with Protein and Vitamins & Power Bar
9:30 am: Handful of Almonds
12:30 pm: 1 Gobi Paratha with yogurt and Propel water
8:30 pm: Pasta Salad with Spinach, paneer, corn

JUNE 17:
Workout:
5 miles on Elliptical (Butt hurts..can't sit properly hope no one at work notices)
Food:
7:40 am: Chamomiles Tea & Power Bar
9:30 am: Handful of Almonds
12:30 pm: 1 Paratha
5:30 pm: Bowl of grapes
8:30 pm: Power Bar

JUNE 18:
Workout:
Run around with Neal
Food:
7:40 am: Coconut Favour Mocha & Energy Bar
12:15 pm: Jimmy John's Veggie Sandwich
7:30 pm: Carrot, peas sabjee with 2 slice of wheat bread

JUNE 18:
Workout:
No workout today :(
Food:
7:40 am: Chamomiles Tea & Power Bar


9 comments:

LoveMyTravel said...

do you make gobi parathas?:) Yummm!:)

Around the clock said...

nah, I wish I made them...all these are frozen! No time to cook!

LoveMyTravel said...

really, where do you get the frozen ones from?

One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...

Dudette, not sure why you drink Propel. I think all that water's useless. ;) That's my opinion. Good old water is best. And squeeze in some lemon if you want a taste. :D But maybe I'm missing out on why Propel's so great - I think it just adds unnecessary calories!

Around the clock said...

Got propel as it replenishes somethings (don't ask me what) that we lose during the workouts. And its got tonns of Vitamins/calcium !!! I got it from Costco so trying it out. Someone had mentioned its good to have it...will see how it goes!

You know me I don't like sticking to any of these things for too long ;)

http://www.propelfitnesswater.com/why_propel/

Around the clock said...

Choco...frozen parathas from any of the desi stores, try paneer & alloo they are pretty decent!!!

Lover of Rice said...

ATC - I have same sentiments about Propel like OPoC.. and I should have mentioned it earlier on our runs.. but what do I know about water, so I did not :D.

But the article that OPoC sent said something regarding the things we tend to overdo - the waters, protein bars etc. Those are more for 'elite runners' it seems.. people who tend to lose a lot more during workouts.

It might be good though once we get to longer runs.. at this point.. good old water might be enough!

Lover of Rice said...

And once again.. kudos at the 7 mi run!! :)

Lover of Rice said...

ATC, I have a different opinion about propel today! :) Running 3 days in a row.. this morning I felt exhausted.. and thought I could have done with some energizing stuff! Maybe propel is the way to go! :)