Monday, June 05, 2006

OPoCCtGP's daily report - Sat, Jun 2 and Sun, Jun 3

Workout
Cardio - Saturday, 45 mins on elliptical machine with handles. Said 470 cals burned. Worry not, used them all up and then some later on at night.

Food
Saturday
Breakfast - Big bowl of cherios with milk. Big. :)
Lunch - Skipped lunch, snacked on two tofu satays with peanut sauce and three spring rolls with sweet sauce. Had about 1/4 cup of cucumber salad.
Dinner - Leftover Thai from Friday - Bowl of rice and eggplant tofu.
Snack - Ha! Atleast three pieces of cheesecake (that's what Suchi counted!), wait, I remember later in the evening, I ate three more. Yeah! :( Small piece of cake (good). Just cake frosting (bad). Yeah! :( Lots of wheat thins (good). Smeared with cream cheese (bad). Tortiall chips with salsa (good). Also in a cheese dip (bad). Lots of cucumber slice sandwiches. Lots. Alcohol. (like you couldn't tell!)

Sunday
Breakfast - Five cucumber slice sandwiches.
Snack - Tomato rice from temple. Half a carry out container. In car. :) Granola mix (at Costco). Stopped myself from buying the Quaker chewy granola bars because they were full, and I mean full! of sugar under different names - corn syrup, glucose, etc. etc. Also hydrogenated oils. Yeah, I can live without those, as long as I have cookies to stuff my face! Yup. Another Sunday with five cookies. Damn, why do they smell so good? :(
Lunch - Remainder of the tomato rice.
Dinner - Eggplant tofu with rice. Small bowl.

That was my weekend. Hope yours was better.

No comments: