Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chocolover July 21 to 27th

Am back! No more slacking!!

Monday- Breakfast- 1/2 cup whole milk with 1/2 water coffee, bru powder, 1 sugar
.75 ( 4 inch by 3 inch) museli bagel with fat free cheese spread
Snack- A cup of blueberries, strawberries and rasberries
Lunch- Turkey sandwich with 2 wheat bread slices, 2 oven roasted turkey slices, lettuce, tomato, some mayo, slice of pepperjack cheese, Lucerne fat free yogurt (130 cals)
After lunch- one small peppermint pattie and hershey's kiss (around 75 cals)
Snack- tall latte with fat free milk, some chocolate powder and splenda
Snack- (good, but not so good- 1 toberlon piece, 2 small chocolate wafers (around 100 cals?)
Snack- handful of chapata mix , 1 cup dry cereal (around 100 cals) with blueberries
Dinner- 1 pesarattu (moong dosa) at Udupi palace, 1 cup sambar
After dinner- handful of almonds, walnuts and small dark chocolate piece

Workout- none really, walked fast 2.5 miles after dinner

Tuesday-
Breakfast- 1.5 cup cooked oatmeal with rasins and walnut, 1.5 cup soya milk with chocolate sprinkle and splenda
Snack- 1/2 to 3/4th cup blueberries
Lunch
Snack
Dinner
Snack

Workout-Ran 2 miles at 10.02 min mile


Wed, Thursday- Mostly ate comfort food:)

Gals, Update from my side, which most of you know- On Tuesday , at around 3 pm, I tripped on the stairs at work and got diagnosed with avulsion fracture on my ankle. Nothing serious- its treated like a soft injury tissue.
The doctor has prescribed me a cam walker which is a big black walking boot- similar to this one- http://www.dme-direct.com/deroyal-pediatric-inline-walker/
So I think I will heal in anytime between 4 to 6 weeks (hopefully earlier).
It bummed me out that I can't run the CDC halfie and not sure about the Banco..but I might aim for the Indy half in October!!

I cannot drive with the boot!!!:( which sucks..so I have to start thinking through how I can be mobile to meet you guys!:) Drop in home anytime!!

I need to be **extra** careful about my food. I would like to be on a 1200 calorie diet till I can get back to my regular physical activities. So keep me true to the 1200 cal diet girls!!

Also I asked the doctor if I can swim and he said that I can't do anything that puts any action on the ankle, please suggest me some physical activities I can do to keep active. I am thinking of hand weights, upper body machines, crunches- anything else?

*** Thanks for your calls and offering help! , You girls are awesome!! ***

Friday-

Morning- 1 cup coffee with bru coffee and sugar, 1 tea with 1 sugar, 1 cup soy flax seed cereal with skim milk, some berries
Afternoon- 4 inch by 4 inch pita, 2 falafels, lettuce, tomato, some tahini sauce
Snack- 1 cup skim milk coffee with bru and 1 sugar
Snack- Smoothie with 1/2 cup soya milk, 1/2 fat free peach yogurt, 1/2 banana, 4 strawberries
Dinner- should have only salad

Workout- will do upper body workouts..any suggestions?

2 comments:

NoseInBookClub said...

Choco!
Good to have you back. A little bit of chocolate should be OK. :)

Around the clock said...

You go Gal...run choco run!!!
And good to have you back, was wondering where did you disappear.