Monday, June 02, 2008

Choco-lover's June 2nd Blog

My first blog!!:)

Breakfast- 1 cup milk with some coffee powder, 1 &1/2 cup oatmeal with some walnuts, raisins, sugar

Lunch- leftovers- 3 to 4 ounces chicken and some kouskous. Piece of Hersheys dark chocolate

Snack- tall starbucks soya hot chocolate (needed that after a client meeting!:)

Snack- one plate salad with greens, tomatoes, grapes, carrots, orange

Dinner- turkey chili soup, salad- greens, tomatoes, cucumbers.
Piece of Hershey's dark chocolate

4 comments:

One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...

Welcome!!! You're eating so healthy. Inspiration time for me!

LoveMyTravel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LoveMyTravel said...

Thanks OPoCtGP! I need to lose 10-12 pounds to get back to my 'happy' weight:) so need to kick my butt and eat healthy! :)

One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...

You're doing wonderfully!!! :D