Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday - May 30

Breakfast (meal 1) 8:30

Oatmeal (slow cook which is the best) with blueberries
1 strip of turkey bacon
coffee - gotta have my java!

Snack (meal 2) 10:30
Same as breakfast (just cut breakfast in half to make two small portions)

Exercise: 45 minute walk by the lake at lunch (I'm so hot!)

Lunch (meal 3) 1:00
- turkey chili (homemade with love ;)

Snack (meal 4) 3:00
-turkey chili (homemade with love)

Dinner (meal 5)
Smothie (1 cup of skim milk, Frozen banana and 1 tspn of peanut butter)

Meal 6 - homemade salsa (large can of tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic and an onion)
yes I ate it with a spoon!

1 cup of coffee around 7:30.
My goal was to not eat after 8 and I did it!




2 comments:

One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...

Nice! I feel like making some chilli too, now! You're chipping away! :)

DilettanteMoi said...

You and the-one-with-the-long-name need to tell me how you manage these snacks. I barely manage to chow down the food in one sitting. I have a feeling the piecemeal will work out better.