Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday 5/31

Exercise - I tried to get up this AM but slept horribly due to the heat (my home is like an oven). Will try to walk after dinner with wilson girls.

Breakfast - nothing. I know that is bad - i brought yogurt but wasn't hungry and didn't have a taste for it. I did have 3 cups of java! Not great I know!

Meal 2 - nothing
Meal 3 (lunch) salad that I made - includes the following: spinach salad, 1 half an egg, chic peas, peanuts, raisins, alfalfa, cucumber, peppercino peppers, jalapeno and topped with fat free dijon dressing (just a tad).

Snack - a bag of baked lays (so good without the guilt) and a diet coke.

Tonite I am going to dinner with Wilson girls. so I'm allowing myself a margarita. My goal is to get the grilled tuna salad which is DELICIOUS and eat only half. I am also going to allow myself 4 tortilla chips dipped in salsa. I hope I can stop at 4. I will report back later.
I did good at tonite's dinner. I had only 2 chips! Unfortunately I did eat all of my grilled tuna but I'm still happy about the chips. The grilled tuna consisted of:
Grilled tuna (ha)
Spring salad
feta cheese
avacodo slices
roasted red peppers
It's delich.
Also had a cup of coffee.
Did not eat after 8:00. YIPPEE

1 comment:

DilettanteMoi said...

Kudos @ the chips!! Thats called some restraint.