Thursday, June 01, 2006

CAAF - Thursday - June 1 daily entry


-Breakfast (meal 1) 8:30 - 1 slice of turkey bacon, 1/2 slice of whole grain toast with a spritz of "I can't believe it's not butter" 1/2 a banana
java

meal 2 10:30 - 1 slice of turkey bacon, 1/2 slice of whole grain toast with a spritz of "I can't believe it's not butter" 1/2 a banana java
Exercise - 1 hour brisk walk at lunch - i'm pooped. Seriously I am OUTTA shape.


Lunch 1:00 - meal 3 - crabmeat (2 strips) protein
half of a red potato - carb
Squirt of I can't believe its not butter.

Meal 4 - crabmeat (2 strips) protein half of a red potato - carb Squirt of I can't believe its not butter.

Meal 5 - turkey chili, 2 glasses of wine
Meal 6 - turkey chili

1 comment:

One Pound of Cannoli Cream to Go, Please! said...

Lol! Turkey bacon! That's an oxymoron! You're doing great! :)